Shipping & Returns
- The total delivery time for your order is the period of time from when you place your order until the time you receive it. It is comprised of two parts, the processing time and the delivery time.
- Our order processing time is listed as a 24-48 hour period. However, 90% of our orders ship same day when placed prior to our 6:00 A.M. cut off time.
- We do not process orders on weekends and all major holidays! Your order will be processed the next following business day.
- When shipping within the contiguous U.S., your order will arrive within these delivery estimates based on selected shipping speed:
- Standard Shipping : 4 to 5 business days.
- Two-Day Shipping : 2 business days.
- One-Day Shipping : 1 business day.
- While we strive to offer the most expedient and reliable service, we does not and cannot guarantee transit and delivery times. After placing your order, your tracking number will be sent to the email address specified to your order. If you do not receive your order in time, please contact us at email@example.com and we will make sure you’ll receive your towel in no time!
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since receiving your order, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be undamaged and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- For any damaged or defective items, we also provide a return/refund policy as long as any claims are placed within the agreed upon 5 days of the item being received.
- There may be a restocking fee of up to 20% on all returned merchandise. (No restocking fee on returns of damaged or defective merchandise).
- All returns require a return authorization number (RMA #) before the item can be shipped or returned. Any returns without this ticket will be refused by the warehouse.
- If you would like to return an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions and a return authorization number (RMA#).
- Make sure to include this return authorization number on return labels or on box to ensure proper return processing in our warehouse.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you are shipping an item over $35, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.